Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Sandalwood Incense Cones - One Box - Product Description
Incense cones, also known as dhoop or dhoop cones, in which an incense paste is moulded around in to a cone, is one of the main forms of incense in India. Cones burn themselves out and leave ashes only. Whereas the sticks leave a woody fragrance at times, the cones only let out fragrance of herbal extracts divinising the atmosphere around. Ikshvaku Sandalwood cones are 2 inches in height and last 20 minutes
Sandalwood Incense Cones - One Box - Details
- Total No. of Cones: 25 in each box, One Box; Weight: About 50 gms per cover, Package: Master Packs of Crush-proof, bubble-packed, self-locking, air-sealed. Ikshvaku sources its incense from a cottage industry located in the south Indian city of Bengaluru, India.
- Manufacturing Style: Hand-rolled; Cover: Resealable plastic; Chemicals: None, non-toxic;
- Quality: Natural, Herbal extracts of floral combinations; Burn Time: About 20 minutes each cone; Cone Length: 2 inches, Base Diameter: 0.5 inches
- Available now in Ayurvedic, Maddipal, Nag Champa, Frankincense, Patchouli, Persian Rose, Tulasi Kesar, Tulasi Lobhan, Jasmine, Sandalwood and Kesar Saffron fragrances only. Combo packs of Nag Champa, Frankincense, Patchouli, Persian Rose, Jasmine and Sandalwood. Also available as Incense Cones in Lobhan, Sandalwood and Rose fragrances
- This incense has been tested at SIGMA TEST & RESEARCH CENTRE, New Delhi, India, an ISO 9001:2008, 14001:2005 & 17025:2005 accredited laboratory having US FDA DUNS No.864393171. The Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) has been prepared according to the hazard criteria of the Controlled Products Regulations (CPR). As per the MSDS, Ikshvaku Incense is Non-hazardous, does not damage the environment and can be shipped by road, sea or air.
Related Items Sandalwood Incense Cones – One Box
Kiera Grace 10-Inch Incense, 20 Pack, Sandalwood
Sandalwood, Frankincense, Egyptian Musk, Mango Butter, Nag C